Monday, December 19, 2011

Do you think dis guy?

well ive nown dis guy for about 6 weeks now. nd me nd him have a rele good connection. He can tlk to me about literally nytin nd everytin dat goes on in his life nd im da exact same way. We r very open nd we text each oder nonstop nd we have never run out of anyting to tlk about nd he tells me as much as he tells his friends dat hes nown for practically all his life. he invited me to go to church wid him nd wen we hang out we always have a fun time. In skool me nd him r constantly tlking nd me nd him mess around every chance we get( just like playfully hitting nd shoving each oder) I met his family nd he met mine.... he gave me his dolphins jersey which costs like 40 bucks rite off his bak cuz he saw dat i liked it.... nd he gave me a stuffed animal for no reason lol do u tink he likes me as more den a friend??

0 comments:

Post a Comment