Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Which do you like better?

Don't listen to anyone saying Volkswagens are overpriced. Infiniti's are just overpriced Nissans. My dream car is a Nissan GTR but even I know when a Nissan/Infiniti is a rip-off. Any German car will be much more engaging to drive than a similarly priced Japanese car. German engineering is top-notch, whether it's Audi, BMW, Mercedes, or Porsche. I'll take the Nissan GTR over any similarly priced German car, even the BMW M3, but on the average, I will always pick German. The A5 is y, the interior is much better than the Infiniti, it's motor isn't as big, but it's more refined and while I test drove both before buying my 135i (sorry the N54 engine with 2 engine-of-the-year awards was too awesome to p up) I would have taken the A5 over the G37 just because of it's refinement and luxury. But still.. while you're on the subject, why not test drive the car I chose.. the BMW 135i. The twin turbo engine is EASY to upgrade (I now get 350 horsepower and 360 ft/lbs of torque for a couple hundred dollars), and the suspension straddles the fine line between sporty and comfortable, and while it's stiff at times with the sport package, it's awesome regardless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment