Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I need your honest opinion.... Do you think Christian Churches are Hypocritical?

I have a friend that was asked to leave the church after 13 years because she wanted to leave her abusive husband. She was a sinner that could not be saved in their eyes. They believed every word he said over hers. I am in the midst of writing a letter to their pasture and would like some advice on what to say...... besides what they would find profane!! I am having a hard time telling them how un-God-like they are and who are they to judge in "nice" terms!! This just proves to me my belief that organized christian religious groups are Sickening and VILE! Most seem to be hypocritical SOB's!! How dare does a church kick you out and judge you? Anyway does anyone have suggestions on what to write to the Pasture and congregation on this... ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment