Monday, December 19, 2011

Is a school allowed to issue a punishment which negatively affects a students grades?

At the beginning of fourth quarter I was misbehaving in cl and was removed and made to sit in the office for that hour for the remainder of the school year. While I was in the office I was given no alternative teaching of the material (essentially I was forced to teach it to myself and expect to p). So at the end of the quarter I discovered I failed the quarter even though I turned the majority of my homework I just wasnt learning it well enough to do sufficient on the tests. I have now failed the final and this will terribly hurt my GPA. I'm just wondering if it was legal that they do that and if it's reasonable that I request a forfeiture of the credit in order to preserve my GPA?

0 comments:

Post a Comment