Thursday, December 22, 2011

Help ASAP HAIR dye experts!?

So I've taken it on myself to dye my roots with a touch up - I've always been a light blush blonde - my natural hair color is a dark brown but blonde takes very well- so I did some online research used "born blonde maxxi" by clairol left it on for 60 mins - turned me a bannana yellow w/orange hues- then I tried to dye it with "sahara" by clairol (which is like the color I always have dyed at the salon- well that didn't do anything- so then I got a toner @ sallys (9n/911) a very light ash blonde with a developer 20 with a ardell unred additive and let that stay on for 20 mins- it took out the yellowish an some orange hue, but now I'm this dull ugly ashly/blonde color and more grey ish toward the mid length to end of my hair (which is semi long)...my roots are def gone now-..any tips to get it to a nice blonde hue (similar to carrie underwood) since its so light I feel like I'm so close- and the topper is my hair stylist can't even fix me because she's out of town on vacation for the next week- :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment