Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Does he like me?

ive asked this be4 but i figured new day new ppl new opinions. theres this guy & were really good friends. evry grl lyks him & they always flirt w/ him but he nvr flirts bak. i try 2 be there 4 him & be som1 he can just hang out w/, no pressure. i mean i flirt w/ him but i mainly try to lay off. my friend likes him too & ive nvr told her i lyk him. i wouldnt go out w/ him @ least not rite now, i just wanna kno if he lyks me or not. hes my best guy friend & we can talk about practically anything but we dont talk very long on the phone. him & my othr friend talk for hours. yesterday he asked me to tie his apron 4 a play twice & the strings were rite @ his . there were alot of ppl he couldve asked includin my friend but he asked me. the 2nd time a guy asks him y hes havin me tie it. he says\ she did it be4 & shes good @ it. my friend says i think its just cuz u lyk her touchin ur bak so i stroke it & hes lyk yea ok. do u think he lyks me or just trusts me & feels comfortable w/ me???

0 comments:

Post a Comment