Thursday, December 22, 2011

Should I just forget about her...?

ok so long story short I met this girl almost 3 months ago, we clicked, thing is she has a gf, their relationship from her side is not going good, but when they are out in public they are all over each other.. She is the perfect person inside and out but i dont want to become a reason why she cheats on her gf.. Well 1 mth ago I met another girl who was single ok was fine, until girl number 2 starts telling me she loves me and we arent even together. well girl #1 got jealous and quit talking to me... well now that i decided to just be friends with girl #2, girl #1 is wanting to talk to me now... ugh.. what do I do... girl #2 wants to have a relationship with me but i dont want to just jump into something...

0 comments:

Post a Comment